- Network Services
The term “network services” is a general definition of all services that can be provided in the field of computer networks. These services can be from the earliest stages, such as examining and preparing the proper infrastructure to enable the establishment of small and large networks, network support, network cabling and docking, rack and duct arrangements, and in general, passive network services, up to dedicated services. Such as the launch of the basic and basic services of the network, such as the installation of the Active Directory, the installation of the domain on the network, installation of the server file and server, and, more generally, the installation and operation of all Microsoft services in Considered. Given the advancement in technology and the increased use of these services and services, we are witnessing the emergence of newer topics in the field of network services every day, and the list of activities that are part of the large subset of network services is increasing every day.
In each project, such as network, network and security services, and …, consultation plays an important role in improving the implementation of the project and prompting the projects to be carried out properly. So in each project, one or more experienced consultants will be present. From the moment you decide to create your own private network and network services, we share with you the years of network experience with the best experience with our network service.
Installation of network equipment
After reviewing and feasibility of the infrastructure of your collection and calculating the existing services and services, we suggest and choose the best equipment and the most suitable facilities to ensure the quality of our services. Specialists install and operate all of the network equipment, including switches, routers, access points, modems, wireless and network cameras, in accordance with the principles and standards of your device.
- Network support
Installation of Microsoft Services
Microsoft is one of the leading brands in providing network services, due to its versatile and functional products. Microsoft’s server products and Windows 2012 services are used in many data centers. At the request of the customer, the calculation of existing services and required services and services, the implementation and implementation of the best and most up-to-date services, including the installation and upgrade client and server operating system, Microsoft Windows services and …. Below are some of them:
- Active Directory service is a familiar name in the network world. The Active Directory service is one of the most important, sensitive, and network-driven services. This service is provided as a motherboard service for other network services, and its installation is critical and requires an experienced and knowledgeable person to launch it intelligently. Because this service is the foundation of a network, and if there is a problem, other services will not work properly, and repairing or rebuilding it will be very time consuming and costly. Next to the Active Directory service, consider the following:
* DNS service is one of the most important services alongside the Active Directory. Many of the network slowdowns are addressed through the proper installation of this service.
* DHCP service is used for centralized IPs. There are many uses of this service when needed.
* Creating a backup server is also very important for use when the main server may be in trouble.
* Launch file server to share files with definitions of user access and control rules. We are specialized in designing the plan, providing consulting and installation of Active Directory Services for medium and large organizations.
- The Domain Name System, or DNS, is a hierarchical naming system for computers, services, or any other source connected to the Internet or a private network (LAN). Any organization that has a computer network is equipped with at least a central server that manages and organizes DNS queries. This server, called the name server, keeps a list of all IP addresses assigned to the computers on that network. This server also holds the IP addresses of the recently accessed computers outside the network. Each computer in each network must know the location of only one name server.
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) is a protocol used by network devices to obtain the various parameters that are essential for the performance of resource applications. By utilizing this protocol, the workload of system management is greatly reduced, and devices can be added to the network with minimum settings or without manual adjustments. Allows the computers (users) to receive the settings from the server. Using DHCP in modern networks is very common.
- The Certificate Authority or the Microsoft Security Certification Authority is in fact the same as a license to access or use resources. As you need a key or several keys to enter the home, these things must also be considered for entering the network. Most services that require permission will issue a certificate of their own status in the default mode, which can continue to work, but it is better to issue certificates through all networks. It’s just that there is a complete control over entry and exit and the provision of permissions.
- WDS is a network service for installing Windows on multiple PCs. Imagine that in an organization with a high number of clients, it is up to you to upgrade or modify the organization’s windows, and install the operating system on the raw systems, of course, the physical footprint of each physical system and the installation of Windows on each computer individually. It has many problems and requires a lot of time. Windows Deployment Services is a role that can be centrally managed to install Windows on computers on the network and there is no need to directly install Windows through DVD on any system. You can also run versions of the operating system with the software package and drivers required by the users in the organization to quickly be ready for use by users after being installed on computers. In other words, you can make a special edition for each section. For example, a special version for the financial sector users with the required financial software or specials for the users of the design section, along with graphic software.
- Microsoft Definition When a folder is shared on a system, it becomes the file server system. This means that the server will provide files for hosting users. But the real definition of the file server is that a server is considered as a server for storing work files. Microsoft has provided very useful features for this. NTFS Permissions is a feature through which different network users can define different levels of access to work files.
- Focusing all work information on a server
- Proper backup (backup) of work files
- Ability to restrict space for individuals (for example, one gigabyte per user)
- Ability to determine access levels (only for viewing, correction, deletion, non-observation)
- Ability to determine the format of files. For example, in an office where all personnel work only with Office files, it is possible to store only Office files in the shared folder.
- It is important to prevent problems in the network, but eventually there may be a problem with the network, such as server hardware failure, hard disk failure, deliberate or inadvertent deletion of files from the file server. Therefore, network support is important. The existence of a backup of important corporate resources is one of the most important tasks of network backup. As a network implementer and support provider, we have the ability to install and maintain a variety of backup software (backup server). Depending on the type of network and the need of the employer, one of these types of products will be installed in the network of the employer. The settings required to back up files automatically will be made from network resources at the specified hours and times
- Choosing the right hardware (such as SAN or NAS or Tape) to hold back the company’s resources
- Implement the appropriate scenario with the desired setup to select the type of backup (including Full, Inc, Dif).
- One of the advantages of the network is the ability to install and set up a server email on the network when the network is set up. Email has become one of the most important and practical aspects of life. With the launch of the mail server, there is no need for several physical machines to send faxes, multiple printers, scanner documents and documentation of your company, and many paper daily games, sometimes unused, will be virtually eliminated, and many other benefits of having a server email in companies and organizations. To do this, we will speed up the administrative process of your business by launching the most popular mail server software, including smartemail, Mdaemon, exchange server.
- An authorized private network or a virtual private network is a network where information is transferred through a public network, such as the Internet, but still retains its proprietary cryptographic or authentication algorithms. The virtual private network is mainly used to establish connections between different corporate branches or distance activities. Usually VPNs are used to connect two private networks through a public network such as the Internet. A private network is a network that is not freely available to the public. Because of this, it is called virtual, which in terms of two private networks, communication is established through a connection and private network between them, but in fact the public network does this. VPN Implementation Usually, two or more private networks are connected through a closed tunnel. In fact, this means that information exchanged on the public network is protected from the perspective of other users. VPN can be divided into different types depending on the implementation method and its implementation goals.
- Virtualization Services
At the request of the client, you will have a server that has the proper hardware features and you will be able to have multiple systems together in one piece of hardware. There are even more important points in how virtualization services are implemented, which we always adhere to. The benefits of virtualization include:
- Reduce the cost of purchasing many hardware equipment
- Reduced current costs such as electricity, maintenance, repairs
- Focusing servers and services
- No more space than traditional
- Easy to move
- Easy backup of information
- Less space and maintenance easier and safer
- Increase the speed and efficiency of the service
- Possibility to set up and install servers and virtual equipment using template and copy
- Network Security services
A firewall or firewall is a tool for controlling unauthorized access to the Internet and the network. In other words, the firewall controls all inputs and outputs of the system and prevents any unauthorized access to the system or from the system to the Internet. Firewalls are both hardware and software. Firewall system goals:
- Manage users’ access to network resources
- Prevent unauthorized access to the network
- Control users’ access to the Internet and create traffic constraints
- Securing network
- Monitoring data sent and input to the network